To offer the cheapest price, we use calculated rates at checkout based on your order's destination, weight and dimensions.
Plyco offers $60 flat rate "Local Delivery" to select Victorian regions and a free pickup service from Plyco Fairfield. Please read our disclaimer for residential local deliveries using Plyco trucks.
We also offer free shipping of Craft Pack Bundles for all orders over $200 ($500 for TAS). Offer unavailable in NT and excludes 12mm Laserply Craft Packs.
If rates for your destination aren't displaying at checkout, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a manual rate. Read more about our Australian and international shipping options.
Plyco offers an edge banding service for those who prefer to drink margaritas on a tropical beach somewhere while we do the work. For everyone else, find edging installation instructions below or read more via our blog.
- This edging does not feature adhesives and is recommended for trade customers with experience applying edging using a professional edge banding machine.
Pre-Glued Edging (<1mm Thick)
- This product features hot melt glue and is friendly for the hobbyist and DIYer.
- Line up the back of the edging with the timber surface you're looking to cover and apply heat onto the edging face. A heat gun is ideal but an iron will also do the job.
- After the glue has melted, apply pressure to the edging to ensure adhesion. Placing something heavy on top of the boards (either a block or a board) works wonders.
- If an iron is used, after ironing the edging down it's recommended to wipe the veneer with a damp cloth to cool and set the adhesive. Any area that did not stick can be reheated to activate the glue and then cooled again with the damp cloth.
- Excess edging can be trimmed/sanded to deliver a neat, professional finish.
- Veneer edge tape
- timber edging
We are very happy with the product and with the service we received..
Hi Shirl, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're over the moon to hear that you're happy with our Veneer Edging and the service you received from us. We pride ourselves on our quality products and excellent customer service, and it's always great to know it's appreciated. We hope the Veneer Edging is making your woodworking project look stellar! All the best with your project, Shirl. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Cheers, Plyco
22mm Jarah Edging
Good value for money with quick and efficient delivery.
G'day Peter! Fantastic to hear that you found our Veneer Edging to be great value for your hard-earned dollars. We always strive to deliver our products swiftly and efficiently, so it's awesome to know we hit the mark on delivery too. Wishing you all the best for your woodworking project, mate! Cheers!
Easy to use. Arrived quickly.
G'day Lawrence! Thanks for your rippa review of our Veneer Edging, mate! We're chuffed to hear that it was easy to use and arrived quickly for ya. That's just what we like to hear! Cheers to your woodworking project, Lawrence, and best of luck with it, mate! If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a hoy. Cheers!
Would buy again
Easy to apply, matched colour. Great way to clean up ply
G'day Mark, thank you for your stellar review of our Veneer Edging! We're stoked to hear that it was easy to apply and matched the colour perfectly. It's indeed a cracker way to tidy up your plywood project. Best wishes for your woodworking project, mate! Happy crafting!
Meeting all my expectations. Good quality.
G'day Kirsty! We're stoked to hear that our Veneer Edging met all your expectations and that you found it to be of good quality. That's music to our ears! We're glad that we could provide you with a product that ticked all the boxes for your woodworking project. Wishing you all the best for your project, Kirsty! If you ever need any more plywood or veneer supplies in the future, you know where to find us. Cheers! ️