Melamine edging is manufactured to an exceptionally high standard to ensure high wear and stain resistance. Available pre-glued and in black and white.
Unlike our PVC Edging which requires a professional edgebander for application, Plyco's pre-glued Melamine Edging can be applied by a hot iron.
To offer the cheapest price, we use calculated rates at checkout based on your order's destination, weight and dimensions.
Plyco offers $60 flat rate "Local Delivery" to select Victorian regions and a free pickup service from Plyco Fairfield. Please read our disclaimer for residential local deliveries using Plyco trucks.
We also offer free shipping of Craft Pack Bundles for all orders over $200 ($500 for TAS). Offer unavailable in NT and excludes 12mm Laserply Craft Packs.
If rates for your destination aren't displaying at checkout, contact our sales team at email@example.com for a manual rate. Read more about our Australian and international shipping options.
Plyco offers an edge banding service for those who prefer to drink margaritas on a tropical beach somewhere while we do the work. For everyone else, find edging installation instructions below or read more via our blog.
- This edging does not feature adhesives and is recommended for trade customers with experience applying edging using a professional edge banding machine.
Pre-Glued Edging (<1mm Thick)
- This product features hot melt glue and is friendly for the hobbyist and DIYer.
- Line up the back of the edging with the timber surface you're looking to cover and apply heat onto the edging face. A heat gun is ideal but an iron will also do the job.
- After the glue has melted, apply pressure to the edging to ensure adhesion. Placing something heavy on top of the boards (either a block or a board) works wonders.
- If an iron is used, after ironing the edging down it's recommended to wipe the veneer with a damp cloth to cool and set the adhesive. Any area that did not stick can be reheated to activate the glue and then cooled again with the damp cloth.
- Excess edging can be trimmed/sanded to deliver a neat, professional finish.
Quality product and service
Prompt response to product questions
Thanks for sharing your wonderful review with us Angela! Please enjoy your melamine edging :)
Product as described
Thanks for the review, Stuart!