Please note: this product is unglued and requires professional edge banding in order to be applied to your panels. If you'd like Plyco to perform this for you, head to our cut to size / edging page and complete the short form!
|Matching Product||Recommended Dimensions|
|EGGER Panel||75m x 23mm x 0.8mm|
|EGGER Worktops||25m x 43mm x 2.0mm|
Manufactured by ForestOne, EGGER Edging allows customers to achieve the look of solid furniture or bold colour accents by coordinating the decorative board and edging in terms of colour and texture.
With an expanding suite of edging products, this range offers a diverse variety of matching and contrasting options for design projects. Download our EGGER product brochure to browse possible combinations.
To offer the cheapest price, we use calculated rates at checkout based on your order's destination, weight and dimensions.
Plyco offers $60 flat rate "Local Delivery" to select Victorian regions and a free pickup service from Plyco Fairfield. Please read our disclaimer for residential local deliveries using Plyco trucks.
We also offer free shipping of Craft Pack Bundles for all orders over $200 ($500 for TAS). Offer unavailable in NT and excludes 12mm Laserply Craft Packs.
If rates for your destination aren't displaying at checkout, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a manual rate. Read more about our Australian and international shipping options.
Plyco offers an edge banding service for those who prefer to drink margaritas on a tropical beach somewhere while we do the work. For everyone else, find edging installation instructions below or read more via our blog.
- This edging does not feature adhesives and is recommended for trade customers with experience applying edging using a professional edge banding machine.
Pre-Glued Edging (<1mm Thick)
- This product features hot melt glue and is friendly for the hobbyist and DIYer.
- Line up the back of the edging with the timber surface you're looking to cover and apply heat onto the edging face. A heat gun is ideal but an iron will also do the job.
- After the glue has melted, apply pressure to the edging to ensure adhesion. Placing something heavy on top of the boards (either a block or a board) works wonders.
- If an iron is used, after ironing the edging down it's recommended to wipe the veneer with a damp cloth to cool and set the adhesive. Any area that did not stick can be reheated to activate the glue and then cooled again with the damp cloth.
- Excess edging can be trimmed/sanded to deliver a neat, professional finish.