Melamine edging is manufactured to an exceptionally high standard to ensure high wear and stain resistance. Available pre-glued and in black and white.
Unlike our PVC Edging which requires a professional edgebander for application, Plyco's pre-glued Melamine Edging can be applied by a hot iron.
To offer the cheapest price, we use calculated rates at checkout based on your order's destination, weight and dimensions.
Plyco offers a $60 flat rate "Local Delivery" to select Victorian regions and a free pickup service from Plyco Fairfield. Please read our disclaimer for residential local deliveries using Plyco trucks. For interstate shipping, view our interstate disclaimer.
We also offer free shipping of Craft Pack Bundles for all orders over $200 ($500 for TAS). Offer unavailable in NT and excludes 12mm Laserply Craft Packs.
If rates for your destination aren't displaying at checkout, contact our sales team at email@example.com for a manual rate. Read more about our Australian and international shipping options.
Plyco offers an edge banding service for those who prefer to drink margaritas on a tropical beach somewhere while we do the work. For everyone else, find edging installation instructions below or read more via our blog.
- This edging does not feature adhesives and is recommended for trade customers with experience applying edging using a professional edge banding machine.
Pre-Glued Edging (<1mm Thick)
- This product features hot melt glue and is friendly for the hobbyist and DIYer.
- Line up the back of the edging with the timber surface you're looking to cover and apply heat onto the edging face. A heat gun is ideal but an iron will also do the job.
- After the glue has melted, apply pressure to the edging to ensure adhesion. Placing something heavy on top of the boards (either a block or a board) works wonders.
- If an iron is used, after ironing the edging down it's recommended to wipe the veneer with a damp cloth to cool and set the adhesive. Any area that did not stick can be reheated to activate the glue and then cooled again with the damp cloth.
- Excess edging can be trimmed/sanded to deliver a neat, professional finish.
Great product, delivered quickly
Thank you for the wonderful review, Meher! We're stoked your first online order with Plyco went smoothly and that our Melamine Edging was a great fit for your project. Have a wonderful 2024 :)
was on preorder, but once they marked it as shipped it arrive super quick. product is perfect
Thanks for both taking the time to leave a five star review of our Melamine Edging and placing another order today Jimmy, you're a legend!
Quality product and service
Prompt response to product questions
Thanks for sharing your wonderful review with us Angela! Please enjoy your melamine edging :)
Product as described
Thanks for the review, Stuart!