- Volume cutting of standard panels.
- A high-performance and technically advanced mechanical design, the beam saw operates at high speed to produce quality cut panels in large volumes.
- Medium – large batches of Particle board, MDF and Hardwood plywoods.
- Powerfully and accurately executes cuts for applications such as shelving, wall panelling & storage units.
- Used for cutting decorative veneered panels, laminated board, bamboo and softwood plywood orders.
- Delivers reliable, precise and quality cutting of straight-cut panels and mitred angle pieces.
- Impressive tool with multiple applications.
- Able to complete a multitude of different shapes, letters, angles and designs.
- Send us your CAD drawing or speak with our team about your project design.
Cut To Size FAQ
Nope! From a single cut of plywood for a DIY customer to a high-volume order of particle board or MDF for a professional shop fitter, Plyco is your go-to supplier!
Great question! On average, you can expect to have your completed project within 14 business days from the date of invoice payment. For more information, be sure to read our regularly updated, company FAQ page.
Yes. To minimise wastage of materials, even if you only require part of it you will need to purchase the whole sheet. We will then provide all off-cuts for your order once the job is complete. If a full size panel is not required, consider our Quadro collection which ship in a smaller, 1200 x 600mm size.
Yes. Unfortunately, Plyco cannot cut anything under 20mm. We're also unable to edge any board thinner than 12mm, thicker than 33mm or narrower than 100mm. With that said, the industry standard allows a +/- 1mm tolerance on sizes.
No. If cutting or edge banding is required, please submit your request via our cut-to-size form before making an online purchase. We will then provide a tailored quote on the price for cutting and materials.
Plyco does not charge for trim cuts. However, each cutting job will need to be squared all edges before your cutting job is started to ensure the panel is square.
Ready to start your project?
Skip Bunnings and head to your local plywood store for fast, convenient and professional cutting of your plywood panels. Click below, fill out the short form and you'll be on your way to plywood glory!Request Quote